Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Something Blue.



Because I hate just leaving up bitchy sounding posts, I thought I'd follow that last one really quickly with this one. This is another dress I will most likely hunt down and try on. It might be too fancy to wear at a mid day ceremony..but really I don't care! It gives me a sort of saloon girl vibe and I sort of dig that. Also the layered tulle makes my heart race a bit and you can't see it in this photo but the shoulder action is really hot. It makes me wish I has somewhere fancy to go so I could wear this and I mean like big dinner fancy not like Whole Foods fancy, although maybe with the right shoes I could totally rock this while buying some corn pie and organic milk.

Image from Neiman Marcus

1 comment:

Krista said...

That's incredibly cute.