Friday, March 13, 2009

It's Friday and I'm in Love!

Last nights diet version of fries supreme was AWESOME! It totally hit the spot and even though the portion size was very small it was filling and delish! This past weekend I diverted a bit from my healthy eating as we ended up spontaneously going over to a friends house for pizza. Before we left I ate a big salad and told myself I would only have one slice, some how I did. I ate it incredibly slowly, so slowly that The Mister was like "You don't have to eat it if you don't want to!" and everyone else was on their 4th slice while I was still taking tiny bites and savoring every bit of pizza goodness. Of course the friends had dropped by a bakery on the way home and picked up some cupcakes. I told The Mister I would split one with him and I had about 1/4 of a lovely red velvet cupcake with some of the best icing I have tasted in this city. That was it though, even though a giant bowl of chips was brought out I didn't have one. I sat as far from them as I could and drank my wine and my giant glass of water. So lets get to the weekly photo....

Honestly when the numbers came up I thought to myself "What is that weird "S" thing in the middle?" it truly took me a moment to realise that it was a 5! I stared at it and then stepped on again and there it was again. I cannot tell you how weird it was to see the number 5 as the middle number on my scale. Reaching the 150's, even if it's basically the highest I can be in them makes me do a little dance. I told myself I wouldn't try on dresses until I was below 150 and apparently that is only like 9 pounds away! OH!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

That is outstanding!! You have some serious willpower!! Great idea eating the salad before heading to the paryy, I need to remember that!

Krista said...

Yay. I hover between 158 - 162. So I hate is when I go back up above 160, and love it when I go into the 150s. I'd like to be 155 for June.

Krista said...

Yes, you'd think it'd be possible. But it seems to be impossible for me. I'm back up to 160.5. So ... I'm going to have to step up the exercise this week.

:)

I didn't exercise as much this week b/c of a cold, and that's probably why. At least I know what I did wrong!