Sunday, March 22, 2009

I think theres something in the water...

Right now I am a bit woozy.
Because see this?

Yeah I just bought it.

I had put this photo in my favorites on Thursday along with the short version and two Jenny Yoo dresses that I dug(Which I'll still post about because they are dynamite!). For some bizarro reason on the wedding page of J.Crew this dress is priced at 395.00. But if went to the SALE section she was hanging out for only 129.00. I seriously had to do a triple take.

I have no clue how this will fit, what it feels like, if it will even be flattering!

It didn't say final sale so I suppose if it makes me look horrid I could return it or if I find something else I LOVE I could just get it dyed and shortened a bit or I could even resell it.

I just couldn't pass it up. Fingers crossed!

7 comments:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

Gorgeous dress! I love it!
RelentlessBride

Brandy said...

Thanks! For about 10 minutes after purchasing it I was freaking out!
It's also the first item of clothing I've bought online!

Mo said...

$129 is a great price--hurrah!

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

oooh. I'm excited for you! It's gorgeous! And the price.....can't beat it!

Jenn said...

Great find! You'll look amazing :)

Katie said...

totally sleek and sexy. Can't wait to see what you look like in it!

Jane said...

I am hope it fits you perfect girl! It's gorgeous!