Thursday, January 22, 2009

The very first thing!!


This morning I did my first real wedding related thing! I emailed a venue! One of the message boards I like to read is Chowhound and recently someone asked about wedding venues here in the city. Most of the replies were places I'd already heard of except for one, The Children's Peace Theatre. No one I know has ever heard of the place but it's home is the Massey Gould Estate which is a short drive from my house. The website is pretty basic on the information front but their rental page does say a few magic words to me....
  • Charming historic house and grounds
  • Convenient location
  • Number of meeting places within the building
  • Reasonably priced
  • Fully equipped kitchen
  • Open to any catering company
  • List of caterers available
  • No corkage fee
  • Free parking

Just that list makes it sound absolutely perfect. I keep checking my email over and over again to see if they have replied yet! Hooray!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

It sounds excellent! Congrats!