Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tagged again!

Brenn at Where Hippy Meets Preppy tagged me!



THE RULES:Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.Step 2: tag—eight other un-tagged people will be tagged.



Make a list of things you can see without getting up: 4 pez dispensers, a plant, work desk, lint roller, hand sanitizer.

What were you like when you were five? I was the only kid in my kindergarten class who didn't cry on the first day, I ran away to the local park, I told all the kids my favorite group was the Sex Pistols because my babysitter let me listen to them and I could read incredibly well.

What are you wearing now?Jeans, burgundy cowl neck DKNY top with a DKNY cardigan..the whole outfit was on a mannequin at a department store. Made shopping easy!

What color is your bedroom? A horrible dusty rose that will soon be a greyish greeny blue colour.

What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? Make Money Not Excuses and many garden catalogs that make me happy!

Do you nap a lot? Not as much as I'd like to.

Who was the last person you hugged? Other than The Mister..my coworker.

What is your favorite dessert? Creme Brule always..I try to get different things but always go back to the brules.

What was the last thing you said aloud? "No, I was talking to Jason"

What websites do you always visit when you go online? Hotmail, Facebook, blogs.

What was the last thing you bought? Coffee

What are you listening to right now? Co-workers talking.

What movie are (or were!) you most excited to show your kids? Princess Bride, All the Audrey Hepburn movies and MGM musicals.

If you could have any super power, what would it be? To be able to time travel..with out the butterfly effect taking place.

What was the last reality tv show you watched? I don't have cable tv, it's all downloaded so probably Britain's Next Top Model

What is your most challenging goal right now? Weight loss. Oh weight loss..

Say something to the person who tagged you: Brenn, thank you for tagging me! I love the new redesign and enjoy reading! (I'm horrid at saying things directly to people! even on the internet! Brenn..you rock!)

If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? French, English or Italian countryside

Favorite vacation spot? The only place I regularly vacation is Montreal so I guess that's it!

What is your favorite children’s book? Alligator Pie by Dennis Lee

Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: Chips and dip.mmmm.

If you could meet anyone famous - dead or alive - who would it be? Audrey Hepburn

If you could have any job in the world , what would it be? Animal masseuse..that had a 6 figure salary!

I'm not going to tag anyone because basically all the blogs I read have already tagged each other! If you happen to read this and aren't tagged consider yourself tagged and say so in the comments!

No comments: