Thursday, February 12, 2009

Five Questions!

Katie from The Indecisive Bride sent me 5 questions(I'm keeping with the number 5 theme this week!) I don't know why but I love answering questions and surveys...maybe it's ingrained in my brain from the years I spent taking magazine quizzes to find out if I was a good kisser or what kind of hair suits me! Ack imagine basing your hair style on a quiz!?

1. How much time do you spend per day on wedding blogs?
I probably spend more time than I think but my best guess is 45 minutes to an hour maybe more! There is just so much out there that I don't want to miss some awesome tip or idea by being lax on my blog reading!

2. Where is your favorite place to shop for shoes?
Real shoe shopping usually leads me to The Bay. I tend to only buy shoes when I have to! Fantasy shoe shopping though takes place in Holt Renfrew, Zappo's and various other online stores that have shoes that cost a whole pay cheque!

3. If you could live anywhere in the world, what would it be?
In the country in an old farm house. Preferably somewhere warm, maybe the south of France or Italy.

4. How many kids do you want to have (if any) and how soon?
I want two. The Mister seems to want one. I've had more than one fortune teller tell me 3 and I've always had a feeling I'd have twins as they seem to run in my family.

5. Name one thing you do that your fiance can't stand!
Hmm..probably that I don't take the dishes out of the dishwasher or do things when I say I'm going to. But I am going to do them, just not that very moment after I say I am!!

Here are the directions:1. Leave me a comment & your e-mail address saying, "Interview me." If you dare.2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions. (You get to choose the questions.)

No comments: