Friday, December 19, 2008

Hello there...

Why hello there Internet! Fancy meeting you here!

Welcome to my tiny nook of wedding blogging. It still feels odd to use wedding in a sentence that talks about myself. I'm still pretty new to the whole shiny rock on finger deal but by no means am I wet behind the ears in my knowledge of weddings and all things that come with them.


I wasn't one of those girls who grew up dreaming about a big fairy tale wedding. For a long time I swore that I wanted to get married where ever I had met my husband to be and if that was the local coffee shop so be it! White wedding dress? NOT ME!! No I would most definitely get married in red or black, I look horrid in white!! I admit my thoughts have changed slightly since then but I am still rather eccentric at heart and like to do things a wee bit more my way..erm our way.

I have lots of weddings already planned in detail up in my head. I always thought that once we became engaged it would just be a matter of picking the right one from the file folders of my brain and then hit the ground running. Except I've got so many up there and I'm always coming up with new ones that I need somewhere to put them. Enter blogging. Although I'm no stranger to blogging, this wedding blogging business seems rather serious.

Anyhow the Mister is playing The Smiths singles on 45" vinyl for me so I suppose I should go join him and quit ruining my posture by hunching over this laptop.

No comments: