Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Waiting for the music to start.

Another oddball photo that I like. Although The Misters suit looks like an optical illusion it's a fine hounds tooth. In the cab over to the court house I nervously tugged at the sweet peas in my bouquet but they were stuck in there good so I ended up with stray flowers. I tucked them into the bouquet afterwards.

Because the ceremony was so short we only got through the first 3 songs of our cd....

1. Please, Please, Please(Let Me Get What I Want) String version of the Smiths song.
2. Northern Sky - Nick Drake
3. Time After Time - Dusty Springfield
4. I'm in Love With a Girl - Big Star
5. You Do Something To Me - Paul Weller
6. Never My Love - The Association (seriously check this song out for first dances.)
7. To The End(La Comedie) - Blur



4 comments:

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

The dress looks so good on you!!!

Halsey said...

I love your flowers!

Jared said...

well written article. Bucks Party Ideas

Ankur Jha said...

nicely explained the importance of the wedding service. IndiaWeds also provide wedding agreement service in budget thought thousand of its vendor in India. Kindly visit Destination Wedding in India to list your business or get affordable wedding services.