Thursday, September 3, 2009

Make it big.

I'm still congested. It's something that happens when I'm sick I stay congested for a good few weeks after. Not fun but at least my nose is no longer bright red and covered in scales. GROSS!

So here I am 16 days from getting married. Yowza!

I have a hair appointment at the hotel salon that morning. Seeing as I've never been there or met the stylist I admit to being a tiny bit anxious. But since I tend to be a wash and wear ponytail type of gal anything will pretty much look better than what I normally look like. I know I want volume, something my hair fine hair does not naturally give me. I know I want big, big hair with some curl or wave? Something like these......




But I'm unsure if I want a half up do, I'm pretty sure the down part would become limp fairly soon after leaving the salon. Also, I don't know why but a full up do feels a bit more...special to me. Something like these...




I'll bring all these photos along so the stylist knows I'm not exaggerating when I say I want BIG hair.










1 comment:

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

16 days!! Wow. So soon. I'm so congested as well. I can sense the end is near.....whether it's days or weeks....we'll see. And I think you might be right about the swine flu. All the same symptoms. A full up do would be awesome! I love the 2nd pic.