Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Veiled love.

I am in serious love with this veil. Her name is Ginger and she is the perfect amount of eccentric for me. I also think that since my dress is shorter and form fitting I can get away with such a nutty over the top veil. I know it's not for everyone, but I like things that are offbeat.

Here are two shorties that I dig. They are all sweet and innocent and would also look nice with my dress.
See? Choices will be my downfall! I fully plan on having two veils one for the ceremony and one for tea. What other time will I ever get to wear a veil? Some girls have a reception dress I have a reception veil.
All of these veils are from Sarah Gabriel

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I adore the last picture you posted. That veil is perfection!
http://fab.typepad.com/brunette

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

ooh. LOVELY. you're going to look great in it.

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

I love those veils!
RelentlessBride