Thursday, October 1, 2009

jj


This is the photo that we will give to family and friends, as my aunt said "It's a framer!


I was asked by The Marry Melodies how it feels to be a Mrs, a whole bunch of people have asked me this since we got hitched. So I figured I'd write about it.


It feels pretty much the same. I joke that the only difference is I have more jewellery and tax breaks. Which is true but there is also something slightly different. A part of my sort of wishes there was something noticable. Something I could point at and go "aha that's what married feels like." but there isn't. Theres always a bit of disappointment when you have some big life event happen and afterwards your life doesn't become technicolour. I can fully see why some brides have the post wedding blues, all that hype and months planning and then after it's all over and the thank you cards are sent it's back to life as it was.


Don't get me wrong, I'm so happy we are married, but after being together for 10 years

1 comment:

Ankur Jha said...

nicely explained the importance of the wedding service. IndiaWeds also provide wedding agreement service in budget thought thousand of its vendor in India. Kindly visit Destination Wedding in India to list your business or get affordable wedding services.